Jun 6, 2008

Oh Malaysiaku....

I know that a lot of people are feeling the stress from the recent petrol price increment. For people like me, although married but not bearing any children yet, maybe we can still survive. But reading the newspaper, seeing how most people in the country are suffering especially those who are barely making it to make ends meet...the road seems to long and hard...could be even enough to want to make you want quit and give up...

I'm hyperventilating....I just got my confirmation letter from the company...the same day the petrol price rose. The pay rise makes no difference to me now. I will still be left with the same amount of money I had from my previous pay..maybe even lesser.

It's not fair......how could the government let the rakyat suffer like this?? We have already been suffering silently for the past few years. Is it our fault that we are being treated this way by the government? Or were we too comfortable with our ways to be cautious about our rights? We are a country, rich is so many ways but how come we are not living prosperously?

Political turmoil, inflation, petrol price rise (and we are one of the main exporters in the world!!!!) I'm confused with the subsidies that the government are offering to somehow "compensate" the rise of the petrol..It's SO COMPLICATED! Why not just use the allocated money to continue subsidising the petrol and not increase so much of the previous price???? 41% is not a joke! It'll be causing a chain reaction..petrol and diesel price rise then everything else will follow suit! Wouldn't even be surprised if the crime rate increases! You add on to the already increased price of the rice..kalau macam ni kebulur la rakyat kita! If the rakyat keeps on being pushed around like this, I'm scared to even imagine what future will hold for the country...I'm scared...thinking that one day this peace that I've always known will be gone indefinitely..

I'm one person who believes in the silver lining of every cloud..........but this cloud seems so thick that my hopes for the silver lining is running low....almost non-existant...

*on the verge of tears*

I never imagined I'd be crying worrying about the country....Like I don't already have enough problems in my hands..Now I'd have to worry if the new family I'd just started will have a country safe enough to live in...

*suffering silently still*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...