Jun 16, 2008

NKOTB!!HOT AS EVER!!!

They're back and they're so HOT!!! Especially my Jordan Knight!!!!!! I've had a crush on him since I was 9!!!! Just incase you can't recognize who's who, from L-R Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood, Donnie Wahlberg and *sigh* Jordan Knight!!!



If guys have MILFs..then NKOTB is definitely my DILFs!!! hahaha! (am sure some of you girls out there agrees with me..*wink*)


I think this was their last cover album before this 2008 album. It was almost 20 years ago!!I just can't believe it. But don't you think BSB resembles them a bit? (Joey - Nick Carter, Jon - Howie D, Donnie - B-Rok, Jordan - Kevin and Danny - AJ)
Don't care la! NKOTBs new single Summertime is out and checkout the video..oh-so-hot!!

*feel like i'm 9 again..*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...