So first thing to do this weekend is to purge my wardrobe! I have stuffs I haven't worn in years (not only because of the post-baby weight gain..) Some are even from my high school years. No..no..time to let it all go. So who wants to come over and take them off my hands? I have a lot of accessories I wanna let go too. And I have A LOT (especially earrings..remember those 3 for RM10 earrings? I have loadss of them and I never wear them anymore. Plus I'm scared CKD will pull them off my ears when I do wear them.) I also have clothes that I've NEVER worn. Any takers? And oh..some of my bags has gotta go too..
I have a feeling I might be left with almost nothing once I'm done purging my wardrobe. Come the New Years..IT'S SHOPPING TIME! I've got the items listed and I am all excited.
Wanna see my list? These are my 'Need' List (it's from the Wardrobe Essential page actually) and I tweaked it a bit to suit my needs (and weather..:P)
Tops & Sweaters
- White button-down dress shirt
- Basic tees - v-neck, scoop neck, round neck (secure with camisoles, tank tops or t-shirts - short and long sleeved)
- Wool v-neck/scoop neck sweater (maybe a thin knit sweater. Wool might be too hot for our climate)
- Denim jacket (need a new one)
- Boyfriend blazer (dark and light neutral)
- All season dress pants -
- Black and neutral pencil skirt (or maybe A-line, but i like pencil skirts better) - sewing project?
- Black day-to-night skirt (circle or tulip skirt) - sewing project?
- Denim skirt (50-50 on 'Need' or 'Want' list actually)
- Little black dress (maybe it won't be so little laa..:P)
- Basic tee-dresses (makeshift as tunics)
- Casual dress that can be make-shift as a work dress (paired with cardigan/boyfriend blazer)
Jewelery and Accessories
- Diamond stud earrings (doesn't have to be the real deal, but the real thing would be nice)
- Diamond pendant necklace
- Hoop earrings
- Metal dress watch
Bags (this is more of giving away my current bag collection rather than buying new)
- Casual everyday handbag (hobo leather bag)
- Cross body bag (maybe my Coach sling counts as this?or could this be a reason to buy a new one *evil grin*)
So there you have it. I think I will update on where and how I got them when I get them. :)
Any tips on where I can get them for cheap but good quality? Lemme know!
My 'Want' List? Let's just deal with the 'Need' list first..So who wants to go shopping with me?