Apr 8, 2013

Tag 2013


For rawkstar mommy..

1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - WHAM! Hahaha! So old school! I blame my Glee addiction :P

2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?

Went shopping at H&M with my sister and our girls. Totally went nuts over the kids clothes..But it wasn't entirely because of shopping..more of the bonding with my sis and  CKD with her kakak min. Priceless.

3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?

Any of Angelina Jolie's action movies..but as one of the SATC girls would be just as great! Those SHOESSSS!!!!

4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?

Hmmm...can't think of any now. Drew Barrymore?

5. What is your favorite quote?

"I told you so!" :P

6. What was your first concert?

Peterpan from Indonesia. Fun and scary at the same time..the band was awesome. The crowd? not so much.

7. What Internet website do you visit the most?

Gmail..heh!

8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?

Happy, Doc, Bashful, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezy and Sleepy...hmm...lately I'm such a mom I guess I'll go for Doc.

9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

Last meal..aiyo..rice?hahahahahahah!

10. What is the background of your computer?

Company logo..yawnn! I used to put CKD's pic on the background of my personal laptop, but I found that it tends to distract me by making me miss my babies so I have changed it to the English countryside because I wanna go there one day.

1 comment:

  1. alaaa kakak lupaaa la angelina jolie.

    obsessed sangat dgn Kstew. DEMITT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...